Powered By Blogger

Introduce

Introduce

Not Simple

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eating GIN Style

Hey followers,

How are you doing? I hope everyone's doin' great! Anyway, yesterday, I got a big tour group stopped by and ordered foods and there was one order requested that I felt I didn't want to cook. She asked for NO SUGAR at all in her order?? She said she didn't care if the flavor might not taste good, she just hated sugar??...

As a chef, I can not do that 'cause the food needed to balance flavor, so I cooked for her less sugar instead. Hope she would be okay with her food then. Talking about flavor, many people believe that all Thai dishes are "hot and spicy" only. This is not entirely true. There are many dishes which are, of course, but there are also many which are not at all. And these milder dishes are available wherever you eat  and all you have to do is ask to the kitchen to prepare the dish without peppers.. 

Moreover, please do not misunderstand that Thai people uses chop sticks in general because we do not eat with chop sticks except for the noodle, but rather eat with a large spoon and a fork (no knife) Anyway, I believe regarding eating habits, Thai people seems to have a unique way of adapting like things which have origins in other cultures yet over years they have become in Thai lifestyle!! cool!

Chef nOk^

No comments:

Post a Comment