Powered By Blogger

Introduce

Introduce

Not Simple

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The reason why Shan Noodle?

Hi Ginners,

I mean to do this post on the day of daylight saving time that my clocks automatically changed, and it doesn't matter for me that much. Since I always sleep only 6 hours or less! But something always came up and I slacked myself till today :-<  By the way, talking about the latest item from GIN menu, Shan Noodle. I got tons of email asking about this dish. So  basically Shan is the State of Burma that borders Northern Thailand to the South, so Sharing borders withThailand, Burmese cuisine and Northern Thai are inevitably influenced by the spices, seasonings, ingredients, and cooking styles of each others.
There are so many Shan Noodle, but the one I picked is garlic rice noodle in spicy tomato sauce. The reason why?, I happen to notice that tomato is one of the major diet of Americans, so it might hit most people taste (and yep! I am right) :-)

Moreover, lycopene in tomato may lower the risk of heart disease, an age-related illness that can lead to blindness; and lipid oxidation, the damage to normal fat molecules that can cause inflammation and disease. And the big part of lycopene's benefits is in the prevention and treatment of cancers of the lung, prostate, stomach, bladder, cervix, skin, and, especially, prostate!!! (nice)

Finally, from all of above, I hope you will enjoy our new item from now.

c ya again


Chef nOk^

No comments:

Post a Comment